one of the major problems you might encounter as an esut student is the steady forgetting of passwords, especially during your first and second years in the university. this kind of problem can lead you to galivanting around the school ICT office trying to retrieve the password. this, in turn, can cost you your time, energy, and money which you might not like. that’s why in today’s article I will like to first show you how to retrieve your password before you learn how to register for your course as a new esut student.
So you might now be asking how then can you retrieve your esut portal password without visiting the school ICT. well, that’s a nice question to ask and the answer is what I will share below.
How to Retrieve Your Esut portal Password
For you to be able to retrieve your esut portal password without the stress of going to the school ICT, the following steps are what you are going to take.
- Visit the esut portal on google through your browser
- Navigate and click on login under Regular students
- Click on “forget password” located under the login page
- input your username and click on proceed.
once you’ve followed this step perfectly well, your password will be sent to the email you used in opening your esut portal account. most of the time Gmail is mostly sent in the spam box. however, if you don’t know how to locate a spam box on your Gmail then you can likely follow the steps below to figure it out.
- Go to the Gmail app on your mobile phone
- Click on the hamburger icon which is located at the top left corner of the Gmail app (the hamburger icon represents the menu and has the symbol in the picture below).
- Locate and click on the 13th tab which is written spam with the icon in the picture below to open it.
once you open it you will see a message like this;
|email@example.com||1:44 AM (1 hour ago)|
|Dear 2015030170 your password to the portal of Enugu State University of Science and Technology has been reset to RK7776|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||2:40 AM (25 minutes ago)|
Why is this message in spam?
It is similar to messages that were identified as spam in the past. Report not spammer 2015030170 your password to the portal of Enugu State University of Science and Technology has been reset to
note; if you did not see any message of that nature please refresh it (the spam box) until you see it.
once you see it, copy the password and use it as your login password
This is very essential for all students but you will have to pay your school first. If you must accept your admission or continue to be a student of the institution. You need to pay your school fees which will open your course registration for you. Try as much as possible to know courses to register before going online
Here are the Steps for Course Registration in Esut
- Log on to Esut Portal http://portal.esut.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on Log in under Regular students
- Input your Log in details and Log in
- Navigate and click on course Registration Tab
- Next is to select Register course on the Menu
- Next is to select Session and semester
- Then Select each course, when your done, you verify , submit and save as Pdf on your Phone